After winning the “World Market Leader – Future Champion” award of the magazine “WirtschaftsWoche” twice in succession, MBO Postpress Solutions GmbH has now made it onto the “Global Market Leaders 2021” list. The basis for the evaluation is the current world market leader index. This index is compiled under the scientific leadership of Prof. Dr. Christoph Müller and in cooperation with the Akademie Deutscher Weltmarktfüher (ADWM, Academy of German Global Market Leaders, based in Schwäbisch Hall) of Dr. Walter Döring, retired minister for economic affairs of the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
Inclusion of companies among the "World Market Leaders Champions" is based on the following criteria:
- Ownership share of over 50% based outside the German-speaking countries
- Global market: Active on at least 3 of 6 continents, through their own production facilities and/or sales companies or exports
- Annual turnover of at least € 50 m
- Company ranks 1st or 2nd on the relevant world market (segment)
- Exports/foreign turnover account for more than 50% of total sales
The other listed World Market Leader Champions include such renowned companies such as Adidas, Bayer, Daimler, SAP or Siemens. MBO is delighted to have received the award, which it sees as confirmation that, despite a difficult market environment, it has set the right course in recent months.
SIKO group of companies - the official representative of MBO and H+H (Komori group)